Our £30 million eco salad factory features a wildflower meadow roof merging into the Cotswold hills, Hempclad® walls, solar panels and geothermal pumps. Opened by TV presenter and botanist James Wong in 2012, it was the vision of John Randall who wanted a building which truly worked with and respected the environment.
Innovation is our watchword, not just in the use of cutting edge technology but also in the sourcing of new ingredients and constantly evolving products, driven by our three resident chefs who travel the world to discover the latest trends and taste sensations.
Working directly on a production line or within a production area, you will be involved in the preparation, processing, packing or despatch of our products.
06:00 - 16:00 Monday to Friday
14:00-0:00 Monday to Friday
06:00-15:00 Monday to Friday
14:00-23:00 Monday to Friday
Requirements of the Role
You may be required to carry out any or all of the following:
• Physical lifting and movement of crates containing vegetables, packing or finished products.
• Cutting or dicing vegetables by hand or by machine.
• Weighing, counting and placing ingredients into punnets or hoppers.
• Washing down production lines.
• Cleaning production areas.
• Maintaining written production records.
• Recording control measurements eg water or product temperatures.
• Reading and setting up recipe requirements on production lines.
• Maintaining records of equipment issues.
You will be:
• Resourceful and adaptable.
• Willing to change tasks or departments as production requires.
• Able to communicate easily with other staff and to understand the
written records and documents of the company.
• Able to carry out the physical tasks that would reasonably be required.